Warrior Duel Academy
Welcome to Warrior Duel Academy!
Please register and then log into the chatbox and ask for a test.
Read the Starter Guide first.
We hope you have a pleasant stay here
From your Chancellor
Alexis Rhodes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Duel Academy
Welcome to Warrior Duel Academy!
Please register and then log into the chatbox and ask for a test.
Read the Starter Guide first.
We hope you have a pleasant stay here
From your Chancellor
Alexis Rhodes
Warrior Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Menu
Latest topics
» Staff Application
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy  (Character Suggestions) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:38 pm by Shinichi Kudo

» Farewell Everyone
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy  (Character Suggestions) I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:21 am by Jesse Anderson

» Exodia Lottery
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy  (Character Suggestions) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:01 am by Alexis Rhodes

» Hacker Awareness Announcement
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy  (Character Suggestions) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:00 am by Konan Fudo

» Affiliation request
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy  (Character Suggestions) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:51 am by Jesse Anderson

» Is that Azneyes?
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy  (Character Suggestions) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 am by Jesse Anderson

» Hey! Look! Listen!
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy  (Character Suggestions) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:37 pm by Shinichi Kudo

» Hello I'm wattronics
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy  (Character Suggestions) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am by Newcomer 1

» KeyBlader78's Test Results
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy  (Character Suggestions) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:00 am by Keyblader78

Top posting users this month
No user

Large Chatbox
Large Chatbox

Affiliates
TITLE

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy (Character Suggestions)

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy  (Character Suggestions) Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy (Character Suggestions)

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Start the Adventure: https://warriorduelacademy.forummotion.com/t19-yu-gi-oh-gx-duel-academy-season-1-episode-1#28

Hey everybody, This is going to be a new Yu-Gi-Oh! series I'm going to make, maybe once a week, once a day.. i don't know yet. But basically, It's going to be a Spin Off series of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX except here's the catch, there isn't going to be a Jaden Yuki...  why? Because you guys are gonna make me the characters.
  To make the characters all you have to do is Reply to this post saying the following:

Name:
Deck:
Key Card:
Background:

So use your imagination! And make some freaking awesome characters, and hope they appear in this Spin-Off series. thx guys, and good luck. (please try not to make the background more than 8 lines.

Name: Mindy Yusuma
Deck: Harpie
Key Card: Ice Beast Zerofyne
Background: Mindy Yusuma was raised in care, but at the age of 10 she finally saw her Parents for the first time since she was a baby. That day was the best day in Mindy's life. But the joy was soon cut short, the next day she woke to find the police at her door. Her parents were dead, once again stripped from her. All she was left with was an unknown Key, and a Deck. She then set out on a journey to find the lock for the key she wore around her neck. And that's when the letter came through the door...

Name: Vice-Chancellor Sakuri (Phinny Sakuri)
Deck: Agents
Key-Card: Master Hyperion

Alexis Rhodes
Admin

https://warriorduelacademy.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down