Warrior Duel Academy
Welcome to Warrior Duel Academy!
Please register and then log into the chatbox and ask for a test.
Read the Starter Guide first.
We hope you have a pleasant stay here
From your Chancellor
Alexis Rhodes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Duel Academy
Welcome to Warrior Duel Academy!
Please register and then log into the chatbox and ask for a test.
Read the Starter Guide first.
We hope you have a pleasant stay here
From your Chancellor
Alexis Rhodes
Warrior Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Menu
Latest topics
» Staff Application
Just another reason y i should be in BLS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:38 pm by Shinichi Kudo

» Farewell Everyone
Just another reason y i should be in BLS I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:21 am by Jesse Anderson

» Exodia Lottery
Just another reason y i should be in BLS I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:01 am by Alexis Rhodes

» Hacker Awareness Announcement
Just another reason y i should be in BLS I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:00 am by Konan Fudo

» Affiliation request
Just another reason y i should be in BLS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:51 am by Jesse Anderson

» Is that Azneyes?
Just another reason y i should be in BLS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 am by Jesse Anderson

» Hey! Look! Listen!
Just another reason y i should be in BLS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:37 pm by Shinichi Kudo

» Hello I'm wattronics
Just another reason y i should be in BLS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am by Newcomer 1

» KeyBlader78's Test Results
Just another reason y i should be in BLS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:00 am by Keyblader78

Top posting users this month
No user

Large Chatbox
Large Chatbox

Affiliates
TITLE

Just another reason y i should be in BLS

+3
hazmah
PLivingston
[FinalPain]Burei
7 posters

Go down

Just another reason y i should be in BLS Empty Just another reason y i should be in BLS

Post by [FinalPain]Burei Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:46 pm

https://i.imgur.com/r3xJF1e.png
And i plan to keep moving up.

[FinalPain]Burei

Back to top Go down

Just another reason y i should be in BLS Empty Re: Just another reason y i should be in BLS

Post by PLivingston Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:27 pm

What did you score on your test?

PLivingston

Back to top Go down

Just another reason y i should be in BLS Empty Re: Just another reason y i should be in BLS

Post by [FinalPain]Burei Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:56 am

[FinalPain]Burei

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:03 am

are u joking me bro, the only reason ur up there is cos you made that pic a day or two after DN reseted so all the ratings went to 100 although experience stays the same, plus after i checked the ratings i see that ur not even on the lis anymore

hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:24 am

xD you don't deserve to be in BLS at all

Alexis Rhodes
Admin

https://warriorduelacademy.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Konan Fudo Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:02 pm

I feel so ashamed and when we dueled i had so much respect for you. Now I'm seeing lies cockiness and bs. You might have earned your score but im kinda regretting giving it to you
Konan Fudo
Konan Fudo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinichi Kudo Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Is not even that far into the format, easy for any beginner to get that far in this short period of time....

Shinichi Kudo
Shinichi Kudo

Back to top Go down

Post by PLivingston Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:07 pm

You seem too cocky to be in BLS. you may be close to a good duelist, or might even be one, but your attitude is really immature mate.

PLivingston

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:40 pm

someone should realy lock this topic. The longer and more we talk about dis the more chance of ppl in this academy leaving, and plus locking = Very Happy

hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Breezy Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Before this ends up turning into some kind of flame war...

~Topic Locked~
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum