Warrior Duel Academy
Welcome to Warrior Duel Academy!
Please register and then log into the chatbox and ask for a test.
Read the Starter Guide first.
We hope you have a pleasant stay here
From your Chancellor
Alexis Rhodes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Duel Academy
Welcome to Warrior Duel Academy!
Please register and then log into the chatbox and ask for a test.
Read the Starter Guide first.
We hope you have a pleasant stay here
From your Chancellor
Alexis Rhodes
Warrior Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Menu
Latest topics
» Staff Application
Pendulum Summonings (Basic) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:38 pm by Shinichi Kudo

» Farewell Everyone
Pendulum Summonings (Basic) I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:21 am by Jesse Anderson

» Exodia Lottery
Pendulum Summonings (Basic) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:01 am by Alexis Rhodes

» Hacker Awareness Announcement
Pendulum Summonings (Basic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:00 am by Konan Fudo

» Affiliation request
Pendulum Summonings (Basic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:51 am by Jesse Anderson

» Is that Azneyes?
Pendulum Summonings (Basic) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 am by Jesse Anderson

» Hey! Look! Listen!
Pendulum Summonings (Basic) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:37 pm by Shinichi Kudo

» Hello I'm wattronics
Pendulum Summonings (Basic) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am by Newcomer 1

» KeyBlader78's Test Results
Pendulum Summonings (Basic) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:00 am by Keyblader78

Top posting users this month
No user

Large Chatbox
Large Chatbox

Affiliates
TITLE

Pendulum Summonings (Basic)

4 posters

Go down

Pendulum Summonings (Basic) Empty Pendulum Summonings (Basic)

Post by wattronics Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:42 am

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V is a Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series which began airing in Japan in 2014, following the end of Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL. The series will focus on a new protagonist, Yuya Sakaki. It introduces a new type of Summon called "Pendulum Summon".A pendulum Summon is allows the player to summon high level monsters and it is counted as a special summon.

Once per turn during the turn players Main Phase (M1 or M2.) If the turn player has a pendulum monster in both pendulum zones, that player can either Pendulum Summon any number of monsters from their hand or Pendulum Summon any number of Pendulum Monsters from their Extra Deck (but not both.) However the Pendulum Summoned monster's Levels must be between the blue Pendulum Scale of the Pendulum Monster in the left Pendulum Zone and the red Pendulum Scale of the Pendulum Monster in the right Pendulum Zone. If a pendulum monster's summon is negated (for instance the opponent uses a solemn judgment) the Special Summons of all monsters that would be Summoned are negated at once.

There is downsides though... Since only monsters whose Levels are between the Pendulum Scales of the 2 Pendulum Monsters in the Pendulum Zones can be Pendulum Summoned, if the pendulum monsters have the same level or if they have a difference of 1, a summon would not be possible as there would be no number between those levels (Even if you cannot perform a Pendulum Summon, you still gain the Pendulum Effects of the Pendulum Monsters in the Pendulum Zones.)

Below is a picture of where Pendulum Zones will be, shown on a Yu-Gi-Oh mat.
Pendulum Summonings (Basic) Pendul13
wattronics
wattronics

Back to top Go down

Pendulum Summonings (Basic) Empty Re: Pendulum Summonings (Basic)

Post by Feferi Peixes Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:20 am

T)(at seems K-INDA broken :O

Feferi Peixes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:50 am

Pendulum monsters suck. first off you need to have both the monsters with you. second you need to have good enough monsters on your hand to even want to do it. I don't rate 'em

Alexis Rhodes
Admin

https://warriorduelacademy.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wattronics Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:43 am

I don't really think they are a good idea either, but I was getting asked what they were so made a post :/
wattronics
wattronics

Back to top Go down

Post by (TPB)KuriMaster Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Same, I think the game is unbalanced enough as is. It doesn't make sense konami would do that, i think they are running out of ideas and maybe this will change the game later on but i don't think it will change the game now

(TPB)KuriMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum