Warrior Duel Academy
Welcome to Warrior Duel Academy!
Please register and then log into the chatbox and ask for a test.
Read the Starter Guide first.
We hope you have a pleasant stay here
From your Chancellor
Alexis Rhodes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Duel Academy
Welcome to Warrior Duel Academy!
Please register and then log into the chatbox and ask for a test.
Read the Starter Guide first.
We hope you have a pleasant stay here
From your Chancellor
Alexis Rhodes
Warrior Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Menu
Latest topics
» Staff Application
Battle City of Warriors! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:38 pm by Shinichi Kudo

» Farewell Everyone
Battle City of Warriors! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:21 am by Jesse Anderson

» Exodia Lottery
Battle City of Warriors! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:01 am by Alexis Rhodes

» Hacker Awareness Announcement
Battle City of Warriors! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:00 am by Konan Fudo

» Affiliation request
Battle City of Warriors! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:51 am by Jesse Anderson

» Is that Azneyes?
Battle City of Warriors! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 am by Jesse Anderson

» Hey! Look! Listen!
Battle City of Warriors! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:37 pm by Shinichi Kudo

» Hello I'm wattronics
Battle City of Warriors! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am by Newcomer 1

» KeyBlader78's Test Results
Battle City of Warriors! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:00 am by Keyblader78

Top posting users this month
No user

Large Chatbox
Large Chatbox

Affiliates
TITLE

Battle City of Warriors!

5 posters

Go down

Battle City of Warriors! Empty Battle City of Warriors!

Post by ReptilNecrosis Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:37 am

Welcome brave Warriors!
This is the time for celebration. Why you might ask. Today is a new day my fellow Warriors, it is today that we announce our Battle City Tournament!
Now i know all of you are all excited for this tourney, but there are some things that needs to be done first, we are currently trying to set up a tag team tournament, and that tourney will finish before we can begin this one, but trust me on this, it will begin as soon as we can start it up! So worry not my fellow Warriors, it wont be long!

This tourney will go as follows: Every duelist that signs up for this tourney will stat with a single "Map piece" which is the key to access this tourneys finals. you can duel other duelists and wager your map pieces against each other and the one victorious will take the amount of wagered pieces. If your map pieces ever reach 0 you are out of the tourney. It is not allowed to wager more pieces than you own and its not allowed to wager two different amounts of pieces. once a person has reached 5 Map pieces that duelist can make a post that tells us that you have 5 map pieces and want to step down from the current tourney. People who have stepped down from the tourney can no longer challenge or be challenged with a piece wager. People with pieces below 5 have to take the duel if challenged, unless they have an acceptable apology of why that duelist cant duel right now. There will be a minimum requirement of 4 people for the finals, but max 8 spots, so you better hurry to get there.
In order to prove that you have won a game, you will have to post a picture of your winning screen and you will have to make your opponent confirm in the replies of how many pieces you wagered, if these requirements are med you will officialy have won the duel and taken your opponents Map piece(s). All duels are played in Matches.

There will only be prices for the winner of the finals, which will be as follows: 1000WP and Crowned WDA Champion. One can be WDA Champion untill someone takes that duelists place by getting crowned WDA Champion in another Event.
All duels will be hosted on DN with the password "WDA"
You will sign up by posting a reply below with the following code.

And of course as any other tourney we will have to ban some decks:
Fire fists
Fire Kings
Mermails
Bujins
Lightsworns
Geargiakuri
Prophecy
Hieratics (Anything with the Hieratic engine)
Alt win decks (Exodia, Mill, Stall, Burn, ETC.)

THIS IS NOT OPEN YET

Last edited by ReptilNecrosis on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lex doesnt Gusta sign ups)
ReptilNecrosis
ReptilNecrosis

Back to top Go down

Battle City of Warriors! Empty Re: Battle City of Warriors!

Post by hazmah Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:48 am

1. wtf spellbooks arent even that good anymore.
2. awww my fire kings

hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:50 am

DN Name: LeonAngelo
WDA Name: Hidan
Hidan
Hidan

Back to top Go down

Post by [FinalPain]Burei Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:54 am

DN name: [FinalPain]Burei
WDA name: [FinalPain]Burei

[FinalPain]Burei

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:29 am

DN: hazmah
WDA name: (What do you think) hazmah

hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by the life less one Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:25 pm

hazmah wrote:1. wtf spellbooks arent even that good anymore.
2. awww my fire kings

Are you kidding me? This format is no longer that much of a stun format. Spellbooks are back at tier 1. They are a very viable deck with fate which is incredibly OP not to mention World Of Prophecy which makes you go instant +2 on summon and then you can just nuke the field with it giving your opponent minuses although that may give you minuses as well. The only reason why spellbooks weren't good last format because it was more of a 'stun' format.

DN Name: *Blood Maelstorm*
WDA Name: the life less one

PS: Most of my fav decks are hit so I have two options left and I know just the deck for the job... It will most likely be madolches Smile or perhaps Battlin' Boxers but most likely madolches Razz

the life less one

Back to top Go down

Post by ReptilNecrosis Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:47 pm

To everyones notice, you dont have to do the sign up code, Alexis chose that everyone would automaticly be in the tourney, i will let your posts stay for post values tho.
ReptilNecrosis
ReptilNecrosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum