Warrior Duel Academy
Welcome to Warrior Duel Academy!
Please register and then log into the chatbox and ask for a test.
Read the Starter Guide first.
We hope you have a pleasant stay here
From your Chancellor
Alexis Rhodes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Duel Academy
Welcome to Warrior Duel Academy!
Please register and then log into the chatbox and ask for a test.
Read the Starter Guide first.
We hope you have a pleasant stay here
From your Chancellor
Alexis Rhodes
Warrior Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Menu
Latest topics
» Staff Application
Can't Forget the Classics! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:38 pm by Shinichi Kudo

» Farewell Everyone
Can't Forget the Classics! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:21 am by Jesse Anderson

» Exodia Lottery
Can't Forget the Classics! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:01 am by Alexis Rhodes

» Hacker Awareness Announcement
Can't Forget the Classics! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:00 am by Konan Fudo

» Affiliation request
Can't Forget the Classics! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:51 am by Jesse Anderson

» Is that Azneyes?
Can't Forget the Classics! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 am by Jesse Anderson

» Hey! Look! Listen!
Can't Forget the Classics! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:37 pm by Shinichi Kudo

» Hello I'm wattronics
Can't Forget the Classics! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am by Newcomer 1

» KeyBlader78's Test Results
Can't Forget the Classics! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:00 am by Keyblader78

Top posting users this month
No user

Large Chatbox
Large Chatbox

Affiliates
TITLE

Can't Forget the Classics!

4 posters

Go down

Can't Forget the Classics! Empty Can't Forget the Classics!

Post by Baseballkid21 Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:50 am

Well to continue the great fanfics, I'll just copy my original character Razz for whoever
wants or needs characters for their own fanfics and whatnot.

Name: Merubin Sutiru
Deck: Malefic/Gravekeeper Deck
Key Card: Malefic Paradox Dragon.

Merubin's a decent kid, about to turn 18, he dreams of becoming the best duelist out there, although he tends to slack off and sleeps nearly every where he is able to sleep at, he is incredibly bright and knows how to cook up a quick strategy in a duel. He never gives up, even if he were down to 0001 life points and a card left in his deck. He aspires to be the best, and with the help of friends, his deck, and his wits, he'll certainly prevail.

Hope this is cool. XD
-Baseballkid21

Baseballkid21

Back to top Go down

Can't Forget the Classics! Empty Re: Can't Forget the Classics!

Post by [FinalPain]Burei Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:03 pm

Name: Kyle Johnson
Deck: Karakuri
Key Card: Bureido
Background: Kyle is a 16 year old teenage boy who is very out going. And he can be very cocky at times. He is 6"3', has brown hair, and brown eyes. Ever since he was little he has had a passion for dueling, but he could never find a deck that he could truly bond with. Until one day he discovered the wonder of Karakuri's. Ever since then he has grown a deep love for machine type monsters. Eventually his parents thought it was time for him to visit this duel academy.

[FinalPain]Burei

Back to top Go down

Post by PLivingston Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 pm

Name: James Alfred
Deck: Madolche
Key Card: Madolche Queen Tiaramisu
Background: James was born in Germany. His father was a drunk who would teach him how to play Yu-Gi-Oh by mercilessly beating him with his machines. James always wanted to be a baker, and eventually stumbled upon a deck magically left on his windowsill. James had a dream that he dueled his father with the deck, and his cards started talking to him, helping him win the duel. He was only one of the few duelists in the world to be able to talk to his cards, even if it was a dream. One day James challenged his father to a duel. The duel lasted 4 hours and was incredibly intense. James emerged victorious! His father chuckled and said "I knew you'd love that deck." His father admitted that he was the one to put the deck on the windowsill, and that he wants James to follow his dream and become a great baker. A couple years went by and James now owns the most successful bakery in all of Germany. To James' surprise, his father walked into his shop and said "This is a fine shop you got here. I think I'll have that tiramisu there." *points at tiramisu infront of him* James smiles, and hands him the pastry. James says "For you, it's on the house." They hugged, and his father left. James put his hands in his back pocket out of relief, but he discovered that something was there. James removed the items from his pocket and found an Xyz card. "Madolche Queen Tiaramisu." James smiled, and then went over to the door. The sign was then switched to closed and the lights in the shop turned off.

PLivingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:43 am

Is this for my Series? If so I have already set up that if you wouldn't mind copying and pasting your profiles there

Alexis Rhodes
Admin

https://warriorduelacademy.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PLivingston Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:42 am

I thought it was just for anyone who wanted to make a series

PLivingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:48 am

xD if you want to make your own series then just make it. I think it's just that those 2 were suggested for mine, it's cool tho

Alexis Rhodes
Admin

https://warriorduelacademy.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum